Wellness Opportunities for Wilson Medical Center Employees
Good health doesn't happen by chance, but by focused efforts and strategies to be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle.
Wilson Medical Center offers a wide variety of Wellness services to our staff, including:
- Free on-site health coaching
- Weight management and physical activity programs
- Back care and safety programs
Wellness Services News & Vitality Updates
Wellness Services Vitality Screenings
Earn 125 Vitality points per screening, once a year. Reward points are also available. Glucose, blood pressure and BMI screenings are by appointment only. Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Onsite Vitality Service Options
- Vitality biometric screenings, website assistance, fitness wearable device setup and training, Vitality submissions and health coaching services
- Appointments are required. For more information, please contact Paula Furiness, email@example.com.
LifePoint Medical Plan Discount Requirements for 2018
Same opportunities as last year! The more points you earn, the more $$ you save!!
- Employees must complete the Vitality Health Review (VHR) as a requirement to receive any LifeWise discount in 2018
- Achieve SILVER status by November 15, 2017 and receive $5 off per pay period for 2017 health insurance premiums, $130 savings
- Achieve GOLD status by November 15, 2017 and receive $15 off per pay period for 2017 health insurance premiums $390 savings
- Achieve PLATINUM status by November 15, 2017 and receive $25 off per pay period for 2017 health insurance premiums $650 savings
Go to “My Employer Incentive Plan”, Vitality website, for additional details.
Take Advantage of the many Vitality wellness opportunities available to you!
(available to employees with LifePoint medical plan benefits)
Employee Weigh-ins and Blood Pressure Screenings – available by appointment, contact Paula today!
Earn 125 Vitality points per screening (125 points once per year, per screening). Eligible for additional rewards points (up to 1600 points!). These screenings are available throughout the year and we encourage periodic reassessments.
Please contact Paula Furiness, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Vitality consult or screening appointment.
Walk for Health! 10-Minute Walks
Earn 50 Vitality Points
All employees are invited to join us!
Join us every Friday!
Times: 7:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Location: Hospital Main Lobby
You are required to sign in for these events. The Wellness staff will lead the walks.
Paula Furiness, ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist provides health coaching to employees.
- accept and meet you where you are
- are great listeners
- help instill confidence to make changes and tackle challenges
- help you develop a plan that supports your personal health goals
- inspire and encourage you as you strive to be your best
Wilson Area Facility Discounts
WMC has partnered with local fitness facilities to offer you a reduced membership rate.