Friends of Wilson Medical Center
We want you to feel and be your best. For those 55+ years young, Friends of Wilson Medical Center is a program designed just for you. As a member, you'll recieve a variety of services - all of which promote good health and healthy living - from educational classes and screenings, to medical discounts and assistance in understanding insurance forms. If you're ready to be part of a community program that values health, become a member today.
- Monthly education classes
- Discounts in Friendly Expressions, Wilson Medical Center's gift shop
- Free health screenings in the spring
- Free flu vaccine clinic in the fall
- Group social activities - including tours, annual BINGO event, bus trip and ice cream social
As a Friends of Wilson Medical Center member, you'll be the first to know about upcoming events and educational opportunities, including new hospital services and physicians.
To learn more about the program, call Sue Barnes, Marketing & Development assistant at 252.399.8478.