Cancer Care Services
Focused on Cancer. Centered on You.
Wilson Medical Center offers a wide range of services to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer - right here, close to home. A number of specialists, from pathologists to oncologists use the most up-to-date technology to give you the best possible outcome from your cancer care treatment.
We have a dedicated team of cancer specialists that meet weekly at our cancer care conference to develop the best treatment plan for you.
Our comprehensive Cancer Care services include:
- Radiation Therapy
- Multi-disciplinary clinics including:
- Breast Cancer clinic
- Prostate Cancer clinic
- Head and Neck Cancer clinic
- Low-dose CT Lung Cancer Screenings
- Nutritional counseling
- Oncology Nurse Navigator
- Clinical trials
We are fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC), a program of the American College of Surgeons.
- Cancer Care Services
- Cardiovascular Services
- Duke Telestroke Network
- Eastern Carolina Joint Replacement Center
- Emergency Department
- Infusion Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Laboratory Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Operative Services
- Radiology Services
- Rehab Services
- Wilson Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- The Sleep Center at Wilson Medical Center
- Wilson Radiation Oncology
- Wilson Wound Healing Center
- Women's & Children's Services
- Wellness Solutions