Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Start the conversation today! It's your life, your care, your decision.
Advance care planning is a process that helps you decide what medical care and treatment you may need, if you are unable to speak for yourself. It is best to begin this conversation with your family and physician while you are well and able to make your own decisions. Planning and making your wishes known ahead of time will give you and your loved ones a peace of mind.
Advance directives are legal documents include Healthcare Power of Attorney, Living Will and the Five Wishes ®.
Healthcare Power of Attorney – a form that appoints a health care agent to speak on your behalf regarding medical decisions that need to be made when you are no longer able to speak for yourself.
Living Will – document that you complete with your physician that clearly outlines your wishes regarding any life support
Fish Wishes® - a document that lets your family and physicians know:
- The person you want to make care decisions for you when you can’t
- The kind of medical treatment you want or don’t want
- How comfortable you want to be
- How you want people to treat you
- What you want your loved ones to know
For more information or to download these documents, visit sosnc.com or agingwithdignitiy.org.
- About Us
- Advance Directives
- Cafeteria & Patient Menus
- Gift Shop
- Insurance We Accept
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Financial Information
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Pay Your Bill Online
- Patient Guide Book
- Patient Portal
- The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
- Vendor Registration
- Visitor Information
- Medicaid Beneficiaries