Nursing at Wilson
Are you looking for a rewarding career in health care?
We're seeking high performing talent to join us in Making Communities Healthier®.
We are currently hiring RNs, LPNs and NAs in all areas to join our team of healthcare heroes.
NEW Competitive Pay Rates!
Commitment bonus available in a variety of nursing positions:
Experienced RNs - $20,000 commitment bonus
New Graduate RNs - $10,000 commitment bonus
LPNs - $5,000 commitment bonus
Nursing Assistant - $1,000 commitment bonus
New Graduate Residency Program
Wilson Medical Center is very proud of its formalized and extensive New Graduate Residency Program. We are committed to providing an excellent learning experience to our new nurses with a combination of practical clinical experience, classroom learning and the advantage of hands-on training in our Virtual Medical Center.
- A one year program to facilitate the transition from student nurse to independent professional
- Two week orientation to include complete hospital orientation as well as individualized educational content and simulation laboratory experiences
- Partnership and mentoring with a trained and specially selected Preceptor for a minimum of 12 weeks in your specific clinical setting
- A dedicated Residency Coordinator who will provide weekly support throughout the first 6 months of residency
- Networking with New Graduate peers to share achievements and challenges
- Monthly education seminars that address relevant clinical and evidence-based topics
- Cohort style orientation held in February, June, July and August to accommodate a variety of graduates
How do I apply?
To be considered, you must complete an online application. Please search for our Staff Nurse - New Grad position by clicking on the Job Opportunities link above. We will not be able to accept applications, resumes or documents pertaining to this position outside of the recruitment timeframe.
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
The Nursing Clinical Ladder Program recognizes and rewards clinical expertise. The program provides a professional framework for developing, evaluating, promoting and rewarding nurses for their focus on high quality patient care, evidence-based practice, patient safety, and patient experience. Please contact Organizational Development or Director for more information on this policy.