Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Wilson Medical Center Accepting Donations of Supplies
April 16, 2020
In response to questions about how members of the community can assist in the region’s novel coronavirus (COVID-19) response, Wilson Medical Center is accepting donations of unused and handmade medical and protective supplies and equipment. This move is part of Wilson Medical Center’s ongoing efforts to address the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare for increased needs of personal protective equipment (PPE), which healthcare providers across the nation are experiencing.
The hospital can accept the following unused medical and protective supplies and equipment:
- Disposable face masks including surgical masks and earloop masks
- Respirator masks rated N95 or higher
- Face shields and goggles designed to protect eyes
- Disposable gowns such as medical/dental gowns as well as impervious or isolation gowns
- Disposable non-latex gloves
- Disposable surgical caps
- Disposable foot covers
- Antimicrobial wipes
- Hand sanitizer
At this time, Wilson Medical Center cannot accept medical devices, medications or linens.
Those with supplies and equipment to donate may contact Lisa Briley at email@example.com to arrange pick up or delivery.